Monday 7 November 2011

I am CERAZY about...

So yeah, houmous is basically da bestest! Had a really fun day watching everyones presentations and eating lots of cake/chocolate/intercontinental delicacies/stroking Saori's dog. HE SO CUTE. I made a presentation which was pretty funny but Saori deleted it before I could do my talk, mild anti-climax but it was fine, everyone enjoyed the houmous. I made some badges as well because I was thinking about the idea of HOUMOUS HABITS and how the way you eat your houmous can define your personality. I was trying to experiment with the idea of flow charts and all that but it was so mind boggling that I just bought loads of houmous, carrots, cucumber and provided badges and I think everyone was happy. Ill try and get some photos of the badges up cos they were pretty cute.

Did you know Houmous is Israels national food symbol? Not racist. 



No comments:

Post a Comment